If you are facing the bin packet error problem while selecting the firmware file into the Flash Tool then this SPD Flash Tool Bin Packet Error fixer tool will help you to fix the problem easily. So, download the SPD Upgrade Tool for Bin Packet Error fixer from the below link.
SPD Flash Tool R2.9.9005 is an official .pac & p5c firmware flashing tool, that allows you to flash, upgrade, install the Stock Firmware on devices powered by Spreadtrum Chipset. You can also use it to unbrick, downgrade, remove the screen lock. So, download the tool from below.
Here on this page, we share with you to download the official version of SPD Flash Tool. So, download the Spreadturm Flash Tool for your phone.
If you have little knowledge about flashing then you can use it easily. but if you don’t have any knowledge about How to Flash Firmware on SPD devices then you have to be very careful and follow the below step by step process carefully.
Download SPD Flash Tool for Bin Packet Error
SPD Upgrade Tool can help you to flash firmware ROM on Spreadturm powered smart & feature phones and here we share the best link to download it on your computer.
File Name: SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R2.9.9005.zip
How to Use: Instructions
Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10
How to Download:
How to use SPD Upgrade Tool
- Download & extract the SPD Flash Tool on your computer.
- Now disable the antivirus or windows defender program.
- Download the SPD USB Driver & install it. (Skip this step if you already installed it)
- Now Download the stock firmware for your phone. Although if you already downloaded the stock firmware then skip this step. Or you can download the stock firmware from Firmware File.
- Now extract the SPD Upgrade Tool on your PC. Once extracted then you can see the following files.
- Run the upgradedownloadtool.exe.
- Now the tool will launch.
- Click on Load Packer (Gear) icon.
- Browse and select the .pac or .p5c firmware from your computer, then click on Open.
- Now Power off your UniSOC or Spreaturm powered phone and connect it to the computer.
- Click on the Start Download button.
- The flashing process will be started.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished then you will see the passed message in Upgrade Tool.
- Now disconnect the Spreadturm/uniSoc powered phone from the computer and powered on.
- Close the SPD upgrade tool R2.9.9005 for bin packet error.
- That’s it.
Read Me:[*]Download SPD USB Driver: If you need the latest version of SPD USB Driver to connect your phone to the computer then download SPD Driver from this page. [*]Download SPD Research Download Tool: If you need the latest version of the SPD Research Download Tool to flash or install the stock firmware on your phone then download SPD Research Download Tool from this page.