SPD Flash Tool is an official .pac & p5c firmware flashing tool, that allows you to flash, upgrade, install the Stock Firmware on devices powered by Spreadtrum Chipset. You can also use it to unbrick, downgrade, remove the screen lock. So, download the tool from below.
Here on this page, we share with you to download the official version of SPD Flash Tool. So, download the Spreadturm Flash Tool for your phone.
If you have little knowledge about flashing then you can use it easily. but if you don’t have any knowledge about How to Flash Firmware on SPD devices then you have to be very careful and follow the below step by step process carefully.
Download any use any of these SPD Upgrade Tool and SPD USB Driver for your phone then you can easily flash stock firmware on your Spreadturm phones. But we always recommended you to use the latest version for better output & smooth work. Always remember that the latest version always comes with better supports & added new SPD Android devices.
Download SPD Flash Tool
SPD Upgrade Tool can help you to flash firmware ROM on Spreadturm powered smart & feature phones and here we share the best link to download it on your computer.
How to use SPD Upgrade Tool
- Download & extract the SPD Flash Tool on your computer.
- Now disable the antivirus or windows defender program.
- Download the SPD USB Driver & install it. (Skip this step if you already installed it)
- Now Download the stock firmware for your phone. Although if you already downloaded the stock firmware then skip this step. Or you can download the stock firmware from Firmware File.
- Now extract the SPD Upgrade Tool on your PC. Once extracted then you can see the following files.
- Run the upgradedownloadtool.exe.
- Now the tool will launch.
- Click on Load Packer (Gear) icon.
- Browse and select the .pac or .p5c firmware from your computer, then click on Open.
- Now Power off your UniSOC or Spreaturm powered phone and connect it to the computer.
- Click on the Start Download button.
- The flashing process will be started.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished then you will see the passed message in Upgrade Tool.
- Now disconnect the Spreadturm/uniSoc powered phone from the computer and powered on.
- Close the SPD upgrade tool R2.9.7003.
- That’s it.